Or ‘rib cap steak’ 🥩 Private Reserve® Ribeye Crown Steaks from Omaha Steaks®
with steakhouse style hashbrowns 🥔 and sweet corn 🌽
The hashbrowns, also from Omaha Steaks®, go in 400° oven (ninja oven here; it’s 110° out; Arizona summers 🌞) for 22-25 minutes. Sweet corn 🌽 cooked in water, milk, butter, salt, & dash of sugar 😉 then cut off cob. 😋
The Rib Crown Steak is bursting with juicy, rich flavor. The coveted cap steak is carved from the most prized part of the Ribeye and is known for exceptional marbling, flavor and tenderness. It is perfectly trimmed with generous interior marbling for that signature juiciness. Take one delicious bite and you’ll understand why the Private Reserve Rib Crown Steak is “the crown jewel” of the Ribeye. We recommend cooking these steaks to medium (140F) to allow the full flavor and juiciness.
- Only the richest, butteriest portion of the ribeye!
- Exceptional ribeye flavor with unbelievable tenderness
- Extra-aged at least 35 days for maximum tenderness
- Triple-trimmed by Omaha Steaks master butchers
- Flash frozen after carving for perfect delivery
- Intense marbling deepens rich ribeye flavor