- 1 (3-4 pound) boneless roast beef (chuck or round roast)
- 1 cup beef stock or broth
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 4 cloves garlic chopped
- Place roast beef into the insert of your slow cooker. In a 2-cup measuring cup, mix together all remaining ingredients. Pour over roast beef and set the timer for your slow cooker. (4 hours on High or 6-8 hours on Low)
- Once roast beef has cooked, remove from slow cooker with tongs into a serving dish. Break apart lightly with two forks and then ladle about ¼ – ½ cup of gravy over roast beef.
- – from add a pinch 😉
It is delicious!