- 2 ½ lbs carrots, cut into ½-inch pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp kosher salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp coriander
- ½ tsp cumin
- ¾ tsp garlic granules
- 12 dates, pitted and roughly chopped
- ½ cup roasted pistachios, chopped
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Place cleaned and chopped carrots on a large sheet pan. Spread out in an even layer. Drizzle with olive oil, salt, cinnamon, coriander, cumin, and garlic granules. Mix together, coating all the carrots, and spread out, making sure the carrots do not overlap.
- Roast in the preheated oven until the carrots brown on the exterior and are just tender in the center, 20-25 minutes.
- While the carrots are roasting, chop up the dates and pistachios.
- Remove the carrots from the oven and place on a serving dish. Top with prepared dates and pistachios. Serve hot from the oven or at room temperature.