Maple Dijon Chicken (usually 🤭) BUT I didn’t have Maple Syrup soooo… I went with HONEY (& heavy on the garlic), making it Garlicky Honey Mustard Chicken w/new red potatoes; that I put in oven earlier than chicken & they were GREAT w/some crispy skin. https://dawnspitfire.wordpress.com/2015/06/30/delicious-too-easy-chicken/?preview=true
A roasting pan full of chicken (family style)… that requires no work? I’m all in! AND everyone likes it‼️🥰🐔 🍯
1 1/2 pounds boneless, skinless chicken thighs (I had more)
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup maple syrup (this time honey)
1 Tbs rice vinegar
Fresh rosemary (minced GARLIC)
Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 450ºF.
2. Mix together Dijon mustard, maple syrup (or honey if substituting), and rice vinegar.
3. Place chicken thighs into a foil-lined baking dish (or disposable foil baking pan). Season with salt and pepper.
4. Pour maple (honey) mustard mixture (with at least 4 cloves of minced garlic 😜) over the thighs, turning chicken so that it’s fully coated. Top with fresh herbs (optional) like rosemary, thyme, parsley, green onion/scallion, etc..
5. Put the chicken thighs into the oven, and bake for 40 minutes or until cooked through. Baste the tops of the chicken with more sauce half way through cooking time.
6. Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes before serving. Spoon some extra sauce over the top of chicken and sprinkle with snipped fresh rosemary.
This time I made it honey mustard with GARLIC 😋🧄