#garlicparmesanwings 😋 delicious & easy 😍
Cut wings & save tips for stock. Drizzle with olive oil, season w/salt, pepper (❗😉) & garlic powder, toss so evenly coated…with your best tools in the kitchen 👐 your hands. Place skin side (?) up on baking sheet with rack. Bake at 400° for 55 minutes. Toss wings in bowl of 1 stick of melted butter, 4 cloves of minced garlic, chopped parsley & about 3/4 to 1 cup of grated Parmesan cheese 🧀 I serve with extra parm of course 😉 a little parsley. More specifics below NOTE – do not add grated parm to hot butter. I melt butter before putting wings in oven; that way it has almost an hour to cool, then I stir in parm before tossing wings; otherwise you could end up with a big glob of cheese 🧀😱 the other ingredients can go in melted butter from start 😉
– from my recipes ⤵️
- 3 pounds chicken wings
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- ¾ teaspoon black pepper, divided
- ½ cup (4 oz.) unsalted butter, melted
- 4 garlic cloves, minced (about 1 1/2 Tbsp.)
- ¼ teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 4 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated (about 1 cup), divided
- Step 1 Preheat oven to 400°F. Set a wire rack inside 2 rimmed baking sheets.
- Step 2 Toss together wings, oil, salt, and 1/2 teaspoon of the black pepper in a large bowl to coat. Divide wings between baking sheets, and place in a single layer. Bake in preheated oven until browned and crispy, about 50 minutes, turning halfway through.
- Step 3 When wings are almost finished cooking, heat butter, garlic, crushed red pepper, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon black pepper in a small saucepan over medium-low until fragrant, 2 to 3 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in 3/4 cup of the Parmesan.
- Step 4 Remove wings from oven, and immediately transfer to a large bowl. Add garlic butter mixture; toss to coat. Sprinkle with remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan.