Recipe at link‼️ ➡️ https://dawns-ad-lib.com/2019/07/29/slow-cooker-chicken-tortilla-soup/
Just ignore the celery & carrots; I don’t usually use that, but hey…it tastes good so… optional 😉 ALSO, after blender…strain the pan with chile in it…straight into slow cooker.
Cucumber, Red Onion & Dill Salad
Now you know I’m not a follower (good thing I rarely bake), so taste throughout, adjusting to your preferences. If you don’t mind sugar, you can use that instead of honey (I think most do), and…I didn’t have anymore white wine vinegar so I used very HEALTHY Bragg’s Apple Cider Vinegar; I had red wine vinegar, balsamic vinegars, and rice vinegar…I personally just like the apple.
Don’t let what kind of vinegar you have stop you.
You can also adjust salt and pepper a “little”. How “vinegar-y” you like it is up to you, but vinegar does go great with cucumbers. You can also add some (like 1/2 cup) water. Or…like I did…evoo. yes, I did that. Hey, it tastes delicious. I pour it into a DressingCruet, then shake before adding to salad.
• 3 medium cucumbers
• 1/3 cup chopped fresh dill
• 1/2 medium red onion, thinly sliced
• 1/4 cup (white wine) vinegar
• 1/2 tsp honey
• 1 1/4 tsp sea salt
• 1/4 tsp freshly ground black pepper
• Thinly slice cucumbers by hand or with a mandoline.
• Place cucumber slices, red onion slices, and dill in a large bowl.
• In a small bowl, mix together vinegar, honey, sea salt, and pepper.
• Pour liquid over vegetables and toss until evenly coated.
• Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour before serving.